WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
WinArchiver supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File)
WinArchiver Main Features:
1. Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
2. Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
3. Edit existing archive files.
4. Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
5. Burn CD / DVD / BD disc image files.
6. Make image file from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc.
7. Support unicode file names.
8. Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
9. Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
10. Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
WinArchiver is a free trial software application from the File Compression subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-16. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
WinArchiver (version 4.2) has a file size of 3.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 675 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.